Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is now official, I have resigned from Wilderness Systems.

I have signed on with Legacy Paddlesports out of Greensboro, NC. In the meantime, I will be paddling a the Redfish 14 by Heritage kayaks.

I am very ecxcited to be working with Andy Zimmerman and Jimbo Meador. They have some great projects in the works. Including a new brand of kayaks will be made specifically for fishing! And they will have the best customer service around!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Congtats and best to you on the move and may the Redfish 14 be good to you!
But are there fish in NC ? They all come to the JRB to catch them [grin]

·
Registered
207 Posts
this is a surprise. they were lucky to have you. it just seems like wilderness systems makes a great product but that their business and customer service have just into depravity over the past 18 months. that's a shame. cory, what was the straw that broke the camel's back? if you're uncomfortable addressing it on a public forum, i completely understand. i just picked up a tarpon 120 for a friend and hope that i didn't suggest a poor product. i've been happy with my tarpon 140.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bbcroaker,
I will not be moving to NC, ill get to stay in Va Beach.

Bret,
I have nothing bad to say about them. No regrets here!

I had a shot at a better opportunity and went for it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congrats Cory, and good to hear you're going to stay local! Appreciate all the advice you've provided in the last 2 years I've been reading the kayak reports. Just added the anchoring system you described in Ches Angler, and worked well in some fast, turbulent water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts