Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has been a great day so far! Ray Souza and Ray Jr. just got back in with this 44" 38lb beauty. They were trolling back from Buoy 70 and were between there and the lighthouse in 45 feet of water. They used a single white shad with a 16 oz in line sinker. It was of course covered in sea lice. Pretty exciting considering the date and the fact that is is warm outside and the bay flat calm!
The other picture is John who fished with John Kilday. They jigged up this 28 inch fish with a bucktail on the Woodrow Wilson Reef. Lots of other people jigged sucessfully today but I didn't get the pictures. I am hoping they will e-mail them to me later.
Christy

·
Registered
762 Posts
See you tomorrow!

Those are some beautiful fish! I know the weather was awesome today, but I couldn't make it down. I will definitely be there in the AM, most probably solo. That's OK, Mark can see the fish on the web page tomorrow!

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
We caught our first big Rockfish of the Fall season at the CBBT today. They were full of sea lice and looked like ocean run fish. This is about 2 weeks earlier than last year. Water temp. was 55. We sure could use another great run this year!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Bigs Un's is hear Ring the bell pour the wine and cut the cheese

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks for the info Christy. and Capt Jim.
:clapping2::D

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
:clapping2::clapping2::clapping2: :clap::clap: - Great to hear :thumbup:.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
I don't know Christy.

Probably not, but who the heck knows.
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts