Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shawn did a LTJ seminar last night that was off the hook :clap:.He spoke to about 70 people and also showed us video and still photos on a power point that was as good as anything I seen :thumbup:. Shawn really took time preparing for this and gave all of us alot of great tips.I left at 9:15 but Shawn was still talking to a small group.

Shawn offered to do a top water seminar for us later next year :yes: - better believe I'll take him up on it.

Once again Shawn-THANKS for sharing tips/tactics with us :clapping2:.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Shawn did a great job, took my dad and my son, and we all enjoyed it!
Thanks Shawn

·
Registered
685 Posts
Ditto on all the above comments. Thanks go to the Broadneck MSSA chapter for setting it up and to Shawn for an outstanding presentation. Shawn. Nice to meet you in person after chatting with you on the radio or across the water.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Shawn,

Great presentation. A lot of good reminders, a lot of new information to try out, & more! Thanks for taking the time to do that.

I was running a few minutes late so I didn't get a chance to really meet anybody from TF there but maybe next time.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,298 Posts
First Class Presentation ........ Great Job Shawn .....:yes::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Not bad for an ol' country boy, Shawn. :D

You've picked up more knowledge of fishing the bay in the few years you've lived here than a lot of guys who have spent their whole life in the area. Thanks for passing on some of your discoveries :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Great presentation......This was the biggest crowd I've ever seen at these meeting:thumbup:

Shawn and I fish together often and I still learned things last night.........I think he's been holding back on me:yes::D

·
Registered
168 Posts
alot of good hints and ideas...appreaciate the time and all of you who set up and prepared.. :thumbup:

BTW, still trying to figure out what Feeeeeeeeeeshing is? a new way of Fishing? Look forward to the next one.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks to Shawn and the mssa for setting him up.

great presentation.

Thanks Shawn.:clap::D

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Shawn offered to do a top water seminar for us later next year :yes: - better believe I'll take him up on it.
I'll make the time the next one! :thumbup:

I regret that I couldn't make it, as I knew it would be good. From what I've read here, it looks like it exceeded my already lofty expectations.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments and much appreciation to those who came out. I sincerely enjoyed putting so many faces with the names here. I don't think I can put the presentation on the website, but almost all the info is already there. Special thanks to Skip and the Broadneck MSSA for letting me talk. It was fun. Now, I'm off to paint some more secret messages on BKDs! :D

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Shawn - I really enjoyed your presentation last night. I have followed each of your posts very closely, looking to learn as much as I can. I had a bunch of questions that were all answered. I appreciate you for sharing your time and knowledge:thumbup:. Now if I could just find some of those schools with some of those bigguns you are finding:D. ...Thanks...Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shawn,
Thank you so much for the extraordinary act of kindness, in sharing your fishing knowledge/experience, good humor and most importantly, time with us last night. I saw a lot of light bulbs (including myself) going on in the crowd!

I can attest that your posts and website tactics work in and around the Bay.

It was a pleasure meeting you. I can't wait until your next "Top-Water" session in the spring!

Thanks again - You are a "World Class Gentleman".
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Heaping on more kudos for Sean for the QUALITY info. I picked up several tips about my presentation of various lures that I was doing wrong... but I couldn't figure out why they weren't working reliably.

Now I need to grow a pair and be willing to turn of my motor in high current situations around bridge pilings!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts