Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clapping2: - Just wanted to say a big thank you to our own ChartruseKing - Captain Kyle Johnson. Kyle spoke last night at our MSSA meeting and shared alot of great tips plus showed us all sorts of cool tackle/lures/rigs :thumbup:.The 30 or so anglers sure learned alot.

Kyle spent about 1/2 hour after the meeting going over the rigs on a one on one basis.Kyle drove up from Solomons (1 1/2 hrs) to our meeting.

Captain Kyle offers trips aboard a 25 foot CC for up to 6 anglers.The rate is very good and he will custom tailor a trip just for you.If you want top water action- now is the time.Some Rock over 30 inches are being caught and Kyle told us of monster White Perch that he knows by name ;-).

Kyle will also assist in setting up your boat for trolling alot of rods for Rockfish.He can be reached at 240 538-5180.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Skip, thanks again for the invite. I had a lot of fun last night. I am paying for it now though, those 3 hours of sleep last night didnt do much for me. the bite was not wide open today, but fishing was steady. fish were not as big either. biggest boated was around 23", although i think we had a few nice ones that got away on some short strikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts