Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry my post on the BnO ticket tracking thread really didn't get my thought out well enough.

It really takes a lot time with phone calls, ticket printing, mailing, shuffling stuff around, looking for donations, follow-ups, etc.

So to the group...Thank you guys for coming though on the ticket sales and running of the Bull and Oyster Roast.

There are a few fun things in the works for fund raising...so if you're interested stay tuned here on the WAF board..

Thanks again guys your a great group to work with !!

·
Premium Member
26,184 Posts
It went very well.Great group to work with.Everyone had a great time - a few more then others :D.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting pic Skip :-O

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They would have danced cheek to cheek, but couldn't get that close...........L O L ! !
:lildevil:; made me say it :)) !

Big Thanks to everyone who supported this fund-raiser............and worked the event !

Everyone is talking about doing another one, and so are the people who attended.........a good thing !

We have a few openings . . . . . on the planning committee.........if anyone is interested, contact us, or come attend a meeting, and meet some of the people involved...................next meeting is January 2009........date not set yet !
Thanks !

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts