Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday 12.19 8:15 am. Just got a call from a fellow TFer and the word is the bite is on! Winds are from the South East @ 5-7 mph at this moment and may not pick up for awhile.

Go Get Em & Please Post a Report!!!!!

Happy Holidays & Tight Lines to All,
Kevin
Weekend Mistres

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Well, I'm sitting at my office, stuck inside and the BITE IS GOING OFF...:52: I'll try in the morning if the wind isn't too bad.

Thanks for the report, Kevin;-)

Ed

·
Registered
465 Posts
Why do you do this to me??? My office overlooks the entire bay from Hampton and all I can do is still and wonder what if... Not to mention that I can see my boat below at the HYC. :hammer::hammer:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Closer than I am!

At least you guys can get out there fairly quickly if time allows. I am driving my desk in Richmond and it would take me 3 hours to get to my boat and run to Cape Henry. :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
394 Posts
I might have you beat Kevin! I'm at my desk in Richmond (Staples Mill and Broad) AND I was supposed to go but my crew backed out!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hans-Another Richmonder

Hans,

Do you think we can make it to the bite if we leave just after my department Christmas lunch??? :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I am looking out the tackle shop window right now across the inlet.......if you could see what I see......

·
Registered
394 Posts
Kevin,
I'll bet we could since the bite has be going on for a few days now.:thumbup:

The way I see it:
First Kevin sticks the knife in my back and then Jamie and Dennis take turns twisting it!

:death:You locals are killing us Richmond keyboard fishermen!:D

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hans-I Am a Richmond Keyboard Fisherman Too!

Hans,

I am local too, so don't blame me if it's killing you to not be out there!

However Jamie & Dennis are always up to something, so it's easy to blame them for almost anything. :D:D:D jk guys!!!!

Tight Lines & Happy Holidays,
Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia
Cell 804 627 1575

1 - 13 of 13 Posts