Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
birds

stopped down on 19th street to take a look and seen what looked to be a million birds diving and one boat around them might of been a goood day for that captian but then again ive been around diving birds and got nada

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I knew I would regret staying home and doing Honey DOOO's today. I heard one report from Sandbridge that they were biting good too. I dont think the wind blew over 20 all day. Darn darn darn!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Martin

·
Registered
45 Posts
We were there about that time. Alot of birds and we got 1 fish until some guy drove through the middle of them. We also fished off the golf ball and got 5 nice keepers. Slow day but we got our limit. Water temp at the golf ball around 41. Fished in 20'-25' water. Hit the pearl umbrella, grey stretch 25.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Thanks for the report.

Mark, did you see any guys jigging for fly fishing having any success or were the fish spread out from what you could see?

Thanks!

Brandon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brandon, there was only 10-12 boats around us at any time by the golf ball. 2-3 were charters trolling. Did not see any people flyfishing. Very little bird activity. It was just luck we happened on the fish. Once we got hit, we just worked the same area until it slowed down. I was going to try flys at the birds off the VB pier but it was too windy. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts