Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TF friends, and particularly yak-fishing comrades,

as much as I was looking forward to ruling the susqy flats via kayak, sneaking up on them skinny water cows with the utmost stealth -- rigged to the hilt with every ready-to-deploy fish seducing tactic known, and taking my fair share of Chesapeake Sleigh Rides with my 40+ striper-power (like horsepower, but measured in fish pounds) motor :fishing2:...

you can understand my disappointment to be told by the boss today that I'd be travelling to Finland from April 14 to 28!!!:helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

Hopefully, I'll be able to find me some sleigh rides at CNPP via yak asap, and perhaps a few early season :bigfish: on the flats before my departure... and I hope I can get out once upon my return (though there will be boqu follow up work when I get back). But I have no idea how I'm going to use all these BKDs and big (double hook) storms I just bought in such a short time!

But I guess its hard to complain about trips to Finland... but why must it be scheduled for my favorite time of the year? Some people just don't understand!!!!!

Luck for all of you... more fish without punctured kissers for you. :poke1: Maybe I'll pray for rain... :nono: :nono: :nono:

Sorry, moment of bitterness there... best of luck on the flats!!!:rockon:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
You know ........... I think you've suffered too much ........... I feel your pain ....... and I feel guilty :boat: ....... very guilty ........ :rolleyes: ......... I have not suffered enough .......... tell you're boss I'll go in you're place ...........

I know ........ I'll just have to make do fishing around Finland .......... while you fish the flats .......... it's only fair ........

Enjoy the Flats buddy .......... :yes: :yes: :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts