Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warren's baitshop in Glen Burnie is carrying now.7403 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. 410 768-6977. This makes another local shop who has these Rock catching lures in stock.

Marty's in Edgewater and All Tackle in Annapolis also carry them.Figured it might save a TFer some fuel- not having to go looking for them.

Now that the Blues are moving out-it will be safe to start casting/jigging these again :thumbup:.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Also at MY HOUSE.. Quick Private Message to Captain Steve on Wednesday, arrived via USPS shipping costs, 4 bucks BFD !!!! 12 weighted hooks, 12 white 10" BKD's whats not to like about that service... Thanks Steve, Thanks Sandee...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Capt. Steve? I live in Western VA so I would love to order some BKDs. No local stores have them and when I get out to the bay, I am too interested in getting the boat in the water to look for a bait store.

Jim

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Steve makes them.. Wife bags them and runs the joint while Steves jerking off at work.. Call Sandee: Bass Kandy Delights

While your there, his Jig heads are second to none....

GET THE WEIGHTED HOOKS, size 8, Thank me later......;-)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Steve makes them.. Wife bags them and runs the joint while Steves jerking off at work..
GET THE WEIGHTED HOOKS, size 8, Thank me later......;-)
Wow jerking off @ work is that like a special job or can anyone do it

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The plastics are good and I'm a fan... but honestly the jig heads are the crown jewel of that operation in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
The plastics are good and I'm a fan... but honestly the jig heads are the crown jewel of that operation in my opinion.
Completely agree with you.. Not a big fan of the short bkd's, but I have plenty of them.. But very big fan of the 10", and the jig heads are just schweet...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts