Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's pretty simple. BKD's are a performace enahncing drug that when dropped in the water just make the fish around you grow big almost instantly. It is unnatural, unfair, and un ethical.

Here's a perfect example for today. All we wanted to do was catch a rockfish in 09.

Here is your rockfish:

And here is your rockfish on a BKD!

In all seriousness, guys, the last of the 08 fall fish are still on the way out. We lucked into a big one today but it was an oddball. My experience tells me this impending front will kill the bite. . . for about two months until the fish start coming back in again.

Last year we caught this on on 12/31

We did not catch another over 40 until March 2'nd.

Saying goodbye to the last of the big fish in the bay at the rips has been an annual affair for me for some time now. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Knew I should have hit a wwd today, chance of rain, potential wind and Mr. Daniels kept me home.

good form Francis, way to catch 'em up.

TIGHT LINES IN '09

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hey,

that's the one I let go yesterday. ;-):D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I went to Lake A today to check on the last of the stocked trout from fall. I tried to throw a shad dart into the water, but it was just enough ice that I could not get the shad dart wet. Looks like we need a couple of days of warm weather before we can chase the little fish in the ponds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts