Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at the weather I decided that the small scouting trip i had orginized should wait for a bit till the weather chilled for a min and made it a better ride. Thant didn't work too well so we left and made a slow ride to the ocean aganst some short waves and cold temps. Our first stop was a spot that had produced in the past but haden't held fish for a few years.......two drifts later seems like it wasn't holding again so we moved on. The next spot was the ticket the spinning rods took a strong bend and it was on we were bailing striper from 30 lbs to 41 lbs we quickly reached our limit and released a few more to inclued a specal guest star a release citation bluefish ( 36 in). So in the end we left late came back early and managed to scratch out a limit and release even more.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Nice work, Mike. We found schoolies feeding under birds yesterday afternoon just outside of Little Creek...

Ed

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Sounds like a good day for your customers Capt Mike!! Getting the X too.......

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Much better Mike.........thats some SLOBS!!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks for helping us out yesterday. I've got to find a way to shake the black cloud that seems to constantly be hovering over my boat lately!! I'm beginning to think you are right, my boat just scares fish away!! :D Oh well, I wouldn't know what to do if a weekend went by without some sort of major mechanical failure and no fish caught! Know anybody what wants a slightly used Albemarle send them my way!

-Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts