Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
on the vbsf page Capt jakeg reported that some blue fin up to 50 pounds have been caught inside the 3 mile line this past week! I would look from the light tower to the tri wrecks and south to the fish hook! look for fast moving pecking birds!

·
Registered
728 Posts
one or two might be swimming around out there, But if any were boated pics would be littering this site. Best bet for some bluefin is way further south, A little place called Moorehead city? Or maybe everyone has tight lips:D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I agree with ICBF,
I was on the boat with Jake when we heard over the radio of the one about 45lbs. and 2 other guys hooked up but didnt land theirs. I believe all 3 were close to the NC line.

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys , i'll pass this along to my boys....im just waiting for them to get this out of there system and im gonna join them on Sunday for some Rockfish banging...:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
thanks guys , i'll pass this along to my boys....im just waiting for them to get this out of there system and im gonna join them on Sunday for some Rockfish banging...:yes::thumbup:
Charlie , we heard of a few caught last week to the north of us when we were fishing in OC . I have a buddy that's commercial H&L fishing out of Morehead and they got one over 600lbs the other day . There are still some fish coming down the coast from up north but you basically have to luck into them .

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ten four Mike ....appreciate it...these guys problably spent the most of the night getting wasted....i'll wait for them to get all that out of their system.....then i'll go down there and help them catch rockfish...i can handle a couple of days of partying ....not 3.:wacko:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
no, it was just at a humor level above your intelligence threshold. I will explain the relevance if you would like.:smartisme2:
No my friend , it was just stupid . I know the fish you speak of and your level of intelligence is about the same as the bipeds that were on the earth around the time that fish was supposed to have been extinct .:yes::D
I guess you're trying to say that they are few and far between ?:yes: If so , than I must agree you need to get further south .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.