Tidal Fish Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks for all the replies! I'll be trying next Monday for sure. I was too tired from work to do anything but sleep this past Sunday, Night shift can get on ya!

Best comment was "If you don’t like it you don’t like beer sex or trucks " Bhahahahah

·
Registered
744 Posts
It is best to freeze a piece of raw fish before you eat it raw as it kills any parasites it might have. I buy tuna and salmon from Safeway and make sushi rolls with it. Done it hundreds of times over the years and never got sick. I love raw oysters and clams too. There is some risk eating raw seafood though........Gary

Same here, try lobster sashimi Gary...its very simple and and heavenly. Youtube it buddy.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Wow... guys criticizing what fish others like to target? Really? You need to get out of the house and go fishing more... and maybe a Snickers bar.

I love flounder, sailfish and mangrove snapper fishing... But not many of those in Lake Anna, unfortunately. I need to get out and go fishing more, too!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Wow... guys criticizing what fish others like to target? Really? You need to get out of the house and go fishing more... and maybe a Snickers bar.

I love flounder, sailfish and mangrove snapper fishing... But not many of those in Lake Anna, unfortunately. I need to get out and go fishing more, too!
My son-in-law has been slaughtering keeper strippers on LKA. Wish I could get down there!! By the way I agree with your three picks except I would add Smallmouth and on light enough tackle 10-12” Spot will yank your rod tip under!

·
Registered
15,226 Posts

Tony, you must not be on here much. You get flamed for whatever you say. Best to just ignore and move on. There is a group of solid guys on here still and only a few jerks. It is what it is!...........Gary

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
You guys take for granted how easy you have it here, that’s why you’re not on Facebook. Complain and get offended about the most stupid things. Forums are easy to develop, you should make your own and then you can control its feelings. People have opinions. Just accept them and move on. I don’t care if you don’t like what I fish for and I don’t care if you criticize a post of mine. I read and move on to the next. It’s always trouble makers that ruined the forums, but it’s really you guys. Everyone went to Facebook because that’s where the fun is. You don’t like a post, don’t reply. You engage yourselves. You get yourselves involved and then try to blame it on others.
it’s your blood pressure. Your the only one that can control it

·
Registered
12,032 Posts
Thn why do you always say "why do you care that I like to fish for mackwills"? It must bother you when someone says anyting abouy mackwills when you dissarove other fish ? If you dish it out,be prepard to take it or don't play

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Thn why do you always say "why do you care that I like to fish for mackwills"? It must bother you when someone says anyting abouy mackwills when you dissarove other fish ? If you dish it out,be prepard to take it or don't play
No I don’t, you misspelled mackeral one time, like you misspell a lot of things when you hit the bottle, and I just ran with it. You fish the run off of the states biggest landfill. I don’t begrudge you for releasing snakeheads.

Oh, and I can take you, I can see happy hour started early in joppatown

do you disrove?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts