Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I did not see them, but heard (my dad) that they pulled a 'couple of small ones' off of the bar- he said they were about 16in. with that heavy mexican accent-- tons of blues in the mix also- theyre there now, but should be real good next weekend!
Go get em!
JP
"KwikRelease"

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, just checking to see what's up with the blues and spanish. As y'all know they seem to pick up the slack for the late summer bite. Spans never really got going last year did they? I'm grounded for a while until 2nd child arrives but will be back out hopefully in 6 weeks. Can't wait to see those rascals on top! -Lurking

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
You're right, I never really found them last year - they kept going right past us to the Potomac - they were thick as fleas the year before - had to be because I was catching them.

Feeshon

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ya- looking back, last year they did not even begin to show until mid august; and then left very quickly, whereas the year before they were everywhere-- we began to catch them in the middle of june that year- so mabye this year will be an average one-- ive always believed that the spanish show up just about the same time as the fireworks
tight lines
JP
"KwikRelease"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.