Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished both Sunday and Today. We ran straight out of Deale to the 32' ledge heading towards Poplar Island. In the area of the Fish Haven.
We trolled Umbrella's with spoons, and tandem hose's and bucktails.
On Sunday everything was caught on our umbrella's. I hate umbrella's, but they work.
Today the Red Hose's were hitting with Big Blues, :thumbup: Deep. Smaller blues hit the spoon umbrella's.
So we are smokin' Sunday's catch tonight, 30 fillets, and we'll smoke today catch tommorrow.
No breakers, few poppers, bait balls, some marks, but no big schools, but we kept picking them up.
Weather is so nice, the moon is full, got to do it again tommorrow.

Larry, Mary and Dan
"Three Stooges Fishing Team"

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell Legs, she caught them, cleaned them ,and is now smoking them. :cool2:
I'm just the "Boat Driver"

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy,
We're out of Rockhold Creek Marina

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Cool deal, we're out of Harbour Cove. I've talked to ya out on the water, good to know a neighbor! We run a 2002 Trophy w/hardtop, The Bottom Line - see ya out there! Andy

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey oldbird, I was out there with ya, but heard no one on the radio when I turned it on so didnt listen much. I was between TPL and about midway down Herring Bay, brown and white hardtop. I come out The south river. We were fishing the 45-50 ft area and pulling in on umbrella spoon rigs and chartruese hoses and catching 18-20" blues all day long, It was alot of fun, still cant wait for the blues to go and the rock to turn on!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts