Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to my brother and the blue are running the pan grey trout onto the beach on the south side of OI. They parked at the old USCGC station and walked out onto the jetti. Saw all the fish and went back to the truck and got a bucket. If he takes a picture I'll post it.

DP
"Harvey's Hookers"
222 Aquasport

·
Registered
864 Posts
I had the opportunity to fish today with two great fisherman (Happy Hours and his friend Scott), we fished just north of the boiler. It was a good old fashion blitz. Those big blues were pushng anything that they cold fit in their mouths up on the beach. It was a site to see. Happy New Year everybody!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could have been down there, but I had to get back to chesapeake so me and the wife could have New Years together. I hope you guys caught them up. Happy New Years everyone.

DP
"Harvey's Hookers"
222 Aquasport

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got off the phone with my little brother and the are off the beach near the Bodie lgt house and they are catching all of the big blues you could want

DP

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
heading down there sunday the 8th, hope to find some of that action, might need a contact for some updates for next sunday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts