Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, hope all had a great a safe 4th of July. The board is not being used much since Bassbum stoped fishing with us. I guess we can see who had lots to say[grin]
I just thought I would start a trend and hope we can keep things going.[smile]

Net

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your right Net, BB did seem to have the biggest mouth.
We just got back from the FLW Champuionship tourney in Hot Springs, it was a blast as usual. Maybe some of the silent stalkers will chime in and get this thing going again.
David and Stacy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Talk about stuff? Shoot......I know a little bout everything! Just ask me. I'll be glad to carry on good coversation here....with or with out ole BB dude's correction[grin]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Har Har Hardy Har Har there Mr. Larry Dude[tongue]

Ummmm She is not available at the time for any comentary there David dude.[tongue]
Besides...my versions are much better[grin]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea but your versions are probably not exactly accurate. I think we need another point of view so that our opinions are not distorted. Besides I bet she would tell us things that you would not. I think I`ll call her and see if she is willing to donate her time to this. David

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys that is great to see the same folks on this thing and yes we need the silent one's to join on in. DD I see that you wont be forgotten about your bike ride[grin][grin]

BB if you can we do need your two cents every once in awhile[excited]

Net

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sense!!! We have sense, fishing sense. maybe all of us good ole (not old) Alabama folks will show you some in lake murray[excited][excited][wink]. We are so ready to do some fishing. It has been so hot here to do any fishing. We really do need to get the discussion board going again. [smile] [grin] Tammy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sense!!! We have sense, fishing sense. maybe all of us good ole (not old) Alabama folks will show you some in lake murray[excited][excited][wink]. We are so ready to do some fishing. It has been so hot here to do any fishing. We really do need to get the discussion board going again. [smile] [grin]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dixiechick...I'm sure the ole...and old SC bunch will welcome even you Bama folks over ......scents, cents or sense ....with open arms. Well just as long as Miss Bama doesnt break out the Roll Tide bloomers again[grin]
You know David dude...you got a point[excited]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DD I know that it was those bloomers that you are going to miss[wink][grin]. We hate that Miss Bama wont be there to pull out those bloomers but I am sure that the rest of us BAMA fans will try to make up for her[excited][excited]. So you S.C hold on to your hats because we are coming your way[grin][grin]

Net

1 - 17 of 17 Posts