Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are invited to come to my house and help clean my boat! Let me know when would be best for everyone. I will supply the cleaning stuff, you just bring whatever you want to eat and drink. No alcohol and no cussing please. Also, no smoking or throwing your food trash everywhere.

Don't miss a chance to hang out with ME!!!! If Saturdays are best for you, I can just leave the stuff outside for you (I will be bowhunting).

Lets get this party started!!!

Thanks,

Dayton

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Ranger, sounds like lots of fun. Only sorry I don't have the time, because I'm to busy fishing!!!!!!!!!!![grin]

·
Registered
339 Posts
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
You are invited to come to my house and help clean my boat! Let me know when would be best for everyone. I will supply the cleaning stuff, you just bring whatever you want to eat and drink. No alcohol and no cussing please. Also, no smoking or throwing your food trash everywhere.

Don't miss a chance to hang out with ME!!!! If Saturdays are best for you, I can just leave the stuff outside for you (I will be bowhunting).

Lets get this party started!!!

Thanks,

Dayton
[/Q]

Where did you get the dynamite? Plain old H2O and soap ain't gonna get it done![grin][grin][grin][grin]

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
There is a water shortage right now so you should wait until it rains!
If and when it rains just soap it up and let it set outside but use biodegradable soap friendly to the bay.[grin]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, that is a good idea about conserving water. Of course, a good sand-blasting wouldn't hurt my boat!

Dayton

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Well I have a cheap sand blaster $79.99 from Harbor Freight that operates on 90 psi. but from what I heard you may need one with 200 psi.or higher.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts