Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks:

Started looking online for a boat cover and find that due to custom bow rail and trolling motor, I cant buy a "semi-custom" boat cover..

I am looking for a place that will make me a boat cover for a 22 Foot Center console "bay boat" with 10" bow rail and bow-mount trolling motor.

Dont need anything fancy or tailerable. Just something for the driveway. I do want marine-grade polyester or sunbrella material..

I'm in Howard county MD but will take it wherever.

Thanks folks!

Mike G
410 461 2112

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hear is your answer Rebeca at Canvas Design in Millersvile I was refered to her for replacement windows and canvas work by Skip on this board she seems to be honest and fair with reasonable prices her # is 410-975-0500 She is currently doing my work give her a call and let her have a shot at doing yours she does use the material you mentioned. Let her know that you were refered from this board George Adams.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I agree with Rebeca. Have been using her on several boats for over 15 years. Excellent quality work and reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Francis:

No problem. Pics in other computer. Ill post here for you. Basically its two bow rails with a gap in the very front/center. The rails taper down from 10" on the sides to 0" at the bow with about 12" opening at the bow tip. Previous owner had it done. I have two light tackle rod holders on the 10" vertical supports (both sides). I think it looks cool and is functional.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've used Fisher Canvas for several of my boats and have been extremely pleased with the work. Fisher Canvas is in Burlington, New Jersey. The owner Fred Fisher will meet you and meassure your boat, if he doesn't already have the measurements. In my case I met him the the outerside of the Delaware Memorial Bridge. His website is: http://www.fishercanvas.com/ Best of luck Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts