Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I have acquired a 21" bowrider and intend to do some serious customization on it but I need to get throgh the winter first.
Does anyone have an old cover sitting in their shop or shed that isn't being used?
I 've checked out some new one and $300 is probably a decent price for a new cover but funds are really, really tight right now.
If anyone has a cover they could spare I'd really appreciate.

GScott

·
Registered
475 Posts
They got covers at WalMart KMart etc. for around $50-60, but pad your sharp points on the boat with rags or they'll rip. I'm using a tarp this year flattened to the deck with pin holes for drainage. Hang water-filled jugs off your tarp to hold it down if it's not weighted to the deck

·
Premium Member
26,231 Posts
Last year one was donated to Wish a Fish.It did not sell and I have it safely stored in my garage in Severn,Md (near BWI).We plan on having it at the winter fishing flea markets.You are welcome to try it and see if it fits your boat.It is in good shape :thumbup:.

B- mail me in interested.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sailfish, If it will fit my boat I would be happy to make a donation to Wish a Fish or you or any foundation you would like.
I'll PM you shortly.

Thanks,
GScott

·
Registered
87 Posts
GScott,

I have a 2 year old shrink wrap cover that I carefully removed from my 21 ft CC. Yours for the trip north. (Make that donation to WAF anyway!)

I'm in SE PA near Oxford if you are interested.

Bmail me if interested!

JD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts