Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a good place for a boat cover for a Center Console... I have seen alot of cheap ones but I want a quality Boat Cover for a 25ft Center Console

·
Registered
14,335 Posts
Does anyone know a good place for a boat cover for a Center Console... I have seen alot of cheap ones but I want a quality Boat Cover for a 25ft Center Console
I just ordered one from the internet a few months ago. Custom made for the size, model and year boat you have. Your choice of colors too. Many different quality covers. The company is called Seal Skin Manufacturing. https://www.sealskincovers.com/CarLanding/allboatcovers.php It is a waterproof light weight cover that has elastic and also straps that go under and over. It is a trailerable cover. I think it was $245.00 for a 17" Key West. Love it........Gary

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Just ordered a new Carver cover for my 23 CC from http://www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/. They make them to your model but they are considerably cheaper than a true custom made cover. You have a choice of a number of materials at different prices. I bought the Sundura material. Also have many color choices. I ask in a live chat about the hold downs and the gal directed me to a picture. Also ask about the difference in temperature between black and Khaki in direct sun and she said about 10 degrees.

This is the second Carver cover I purchased and they fit really well. They claim you can trailer with them but I do not think that is ever a good idea at highway speeds.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ttop covers makes some great covers. Custom covers that they've made templates for and sell at a non custom price. Great quality and easy to work with. Ttopcovers.com

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Charm City Canvas made my custom cover. Great to work with, prompt, even came to my home to measure and came back to install!
Marvin: 410 971 7189

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had Charlie @ Quantum sail in Annapolis make mine. He also recovered my helm seat and made a new T-Top cover too. Get quality and very easy to work with. Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Vehicle Wood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts