Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who does a good jOb at detailing boats? My boat is at vinn
ings landing. Boat is a few years old and would like to get back to new condition. Thanks

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Brandon Poultier @ 757-753-0628 , very responsible, knows what he's doing & reasonably priced , ( he fishes too ) ! Tell him Scott Cole sent you , you won't be disappointed & good luck ...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I run coastal fiberglass. We ran a spring special, call for details. Many Many references.

Craig
cell 540 455 5638

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Talked to Brandon this evening . Beeswax is the name of his business. Great guy & great work ethic ! Mention Tidalfish & I'm sure you will more than satisfied ! Good luck .......

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just started a boat detailing business we will go anywhere and have very competitive pricing and we will go anywhere. We guarantee our work! Send me a PM for more details and all Tidal Fish members will get a 20% discount off our low prices.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Based on the posts above, I gave Brandon a call last Thursday night. He came by on Friday morning, looked over the boat, discussed the options, and made an appointment for this morning.

He was here on time, worked all day, and did a really great job on our boat - and at an excellent price as well.

Good, reliable work. Highly recommended.

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
I called (3) of the names mentioned here and the only one that returned my call was Craig w/ Coastal Fiberglass ..... I didn't have a lot of time to keep making calls because I was going out of town, they did my boat while I was gone and it looked perfect when I returned home. He also did a small repair on the top side non-skid surface that had a small hole from the anchor being dropped. Couldn't ask for more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts