Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what insurance company you guys use and why. Buying new boat and possibly looking for a change or better company to work with.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I've got ACE - had one claim (theft of electronics) which was handled promptly and fairly. This question comes up not infrequently here on TF and ACE and Charter Lakes consistently get the highest recommendations.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I dont know what state you are in or if it is available but I have erie and they are incredible. I have a 2005 parker and the rates were lower then any I could find at the time. They offer full replacement which is awesome. I have actually had a claim that required full replacement of a high end lawn mower and they were very prompt and paid out no hassle

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
I have:

Charter Lakes
April Cook-Balech
Account Executive
110 Channel Marker Way, Suite 102 | Grasonville, MD 21638
888-879-2248 | 410-827-7750 | 410-827-7055
www.charterlakes.com } www.ajgrms.com
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.

Tell them Greg Shute referred you :thumbup:

Before I chartered I had Erie with TF'er ShoreThing who took good care of me:

Chris Schindler
Bayside Insurance
Agent
1610 Postal Rd | PO Box 545 | Chester, MD 21619
Phone: (410)643.6641 | Fax: (410)604.3571
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just switched from Progressive to Charter Lakes. Same coverage for about 2/3 the cost from Progressive. Everything I've read on this forum regarding Charter Lakes has been very positive.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have Progressive for liability only. I take lots of guests, so wouldn't want one to get hurt and sue me. It is only $100 per year, and includes towing coverage up to $500 per incident.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts