Easy question for you local Deale TF ers
23 grady needs a place to enter water

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
TriState Marina:
* 695 to 97
* South to 301
* 301 to Route 4 South (Pensylvania Ave.)
* Take exit 258 (Bristol Deale)
* Continue on 258 crossing RT 2 at the light.
You then take a right, not sure of the road name, but it is accross from Parks Gas Station. I think it is the second right once you cross rt2. Pass by the Happy Harbor Inn on the left and look for the ramp about 1/8 mile on the left. Tri State has a new Tackle Shop there also; use to be JJ's Tackle run by JJ and Rick. You will see the sign.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Ok. How about JJ's which is right down the street from Happy Harbor. Cross the bridge go right past Happy Harbor and it's about 100 yds down or possibly more on the left hand side.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The road across from Parks Liquor's is Rockhold Creek Road.

·
Registered
374 Posts
JJ's gave up their lease from Tri State and moved to Solomons. Tri State now runs the tackle shop, fuel dock, and ramp.

·
Registered
183 Posts
They've got some good gear there and nice folks. They started carrying a lot of different 6" and 10" BKDs and the nice jigheads similar to the ones you get from alltackle.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Tri -state ramp --They launch gw all the time there --Very low tide thisAM -But think ya will be ok --geo.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guy's going out on sunday

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Be very careful backing down the ramp.Might be wise to check it before you back in.It is tight-maybe 11 feet wide and drops off at a good angle.
I've put my 27 in there 4 times - she just fits.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I was just there about an hour ago, water is very low right now with these winds blowing all the water out of the creek. If it lays down might be better tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Hopefully there will be water in the morning. I usually put in at my own ramp, but if it is low I use the TriState (ex JJ's ramp). Use to put the 23 Gulfstream in no problem there. Hopefully I don't have to squeeze in the 282.

I [lan to be coming outa the west running south, give the Canyon Draggin a call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts