Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go out of Greenvale creek to fish the rapp. was wondering if Conrads is still open ? Was told on Virginia board to check with this board for better info on that area . Was told there is a public landing at head of creek . But mite not be a place you would want to leave you truck and trailer while out fishing is this so ? Any info would be greatly appreciated .

·
Registered
143 Posts
Reel Escape,
I don't believe it is still open,have not heard of anyone going.We used to go over from Bethpage.Your Post made me curious so i looked up the Upperdeck Rest,Mollusk,Va. & tried phone number listed & got a busy signal. If you fine out it is open please let us know.
Sharon Lea
Bethpage

·
Registered
496 Posts
Upper Deck has been closed for years. Greenvale Creek Marina has a ramp but marina may or may not be open (it's for sale). You could call them. If it were me, I'd use the excellent ramp at Belle Isle State Park on Deep Creek, 5 miles upriver from Greenvale creek. Fee $6. Park phone # 462-5030. Full moon tides this weekend with lows in the a.m. --creek will be shallow in places.
Creekster

·
Registered
496 Posts
There isn't a bouy#9 in the Rapp anymore (replaced by #10 about 15 yrs. ago). Deep Creek is approx. opposite bouy#11 and a couple miles above #10.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.