Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if I can re new my boat registration online? I just checked it and it's dead. I thought they sent me something in the mail last time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
nope..you can download the form from dnr and mail it.

edit:

you can also just call them and mail the check. thats what i did last year when i lost the renewal form.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Still waiting for the DNR to mail mine. Think I'm gona have to call them.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess mine got lost in the mail or something...well this blows. trailer needs it too.... nice $160.00 a year now for your boat trailer...what a deal!!:eek:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
DNR for some reason won't do reg over net any more. I got 5yr trailer tags/registration from Maine last year. I'm tired of subsidizing MD's fiscal mismanagement.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You can go to the DNR office in Annapolis with your old registration card and in 10min have your new one. Todd:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would go to the DNR office or you're gonna end up waiting. There is also a DNR office in Bel Air, not sure where you live.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Is it easy and fast to register a new boat in Annapolis? I'm picking my new one up next week. I'd like to go right over to DNR, get my stickers and drop her in at Sandy Point.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Is it easy and fast to register a new boat in Annapolis? I'm picking my new one up next week. I'd like to go right over to DNR, get my stickers and drop her in at Sandy Point.
As long as your paperwork is in order, you could absolutely do that.
Now... as for the "fast and easy" part... :hysterical:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
DNR for some reason won't do reg over net any more. I got 5yr trailer tags/registration from Maine last year. I'm tired of subsidizing MD's fiscal mismanagement.
I don't mean to be critical but there is something wrong about living in Maryland, fishing in Maryland and registering your boat trailer in Maine. Sorry but that's how I feel.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Some of these State agencies are way behind the times. I can get my VA towing permits (Parker is 9'6" wide) over the internet in a few minutes. For MD, I have to physically present myself at one of the VHA facilities. DNR needs to modernize and move the some of the labor costs into hiring more scientists and enforcement officers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts