Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lanie and I rode to the boat show today with Fletcher and Verna. Then off to Harpoon Larry's for lunch and meet some fellow tidal fishers. Boat show had lots to offer for those looking for new rides. Not a huge showing at Harpoon Larry's but got to chat with some old hats and new members too. Here are some pics from today in no particular order.

Here is Wally and Tony dreaming about a new Yellowfin 32 with Max King showing us this beauty. :thumbup:

Lanie bought me a new toy from the show. A Boom Stick...I think I can find plenty of uses for this.

A few shots from Harpoon Larry's.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Mike,

Thanks for posting the pictures for the boat show and the pizza consipracy meeting.

Who is that good looking gal holding the really fancy rod holder "boom sick"?
OMG Looks like Wally is considering buying a bigger boat ?
Is that Chuck "The Flounderman" drinking a beer?
The blonde gal looks familiar, maybe the cover of a recent magazine I've seen?
Is there a new boat dealer in West Point?

Thanks for sharing!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
mine too brian, i comfortable though after the shrimp, then the oysters, oh the shrimp again!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Definitely a good time today folks:yes:. I am glad I went and had a lot of fun talking with everyone. Chuck, Brett, and Doug had some really great stories to share. Fletcher & Verna and Mike & Lanie told me about the blue marlin story which was awesome. The steamed shrimp was definitely a hit.:yes: And yes it is true even Tony and Wally joined us also at Harpoons but managed to somehow leave just before the Harpoon photo op..(lol) Pirate Pete must have given them the heads up ...maybe while out there having a smoke or something:wink44:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I too had a great time today at the boat show and the get together at Harpoon Larry's. Saw several nice looking rigs but nothing that compared to the Yellowfin. Truly an awesome fishing platform.

It was good to sit down with some familiar faces and to meet a few new folks to put some faces with the names.

Kudos to Ross and the staff at Harpoons for taking great care of us. You folks are awesome.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Mike,
Thanks for showing the pictures you took yesterday.
I had a great time at Harpoon Larry's meeting other fishermen/woman. The food was good and also the fishing stories around our table.
Nothing of a crowd like at Jimmy's Pizza but then I realize people have other commitments.I did miss seeing some of the regulars who always showed up.
Chuck

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well, I don't know if you could call a GM dealership that has been selling cars for 75 yrs a boat dealer, but the owner has started selling boats.. Been doing it for about 2 yrs or so.. Most all of his boats are between new and 5 yrs old.. Can't imagine much in the way of support after a sale, as they do not have a marine mechanic on site, nor a marine parts store..

·
Registered
335 Posts
I too had a great time today at the boat show and the get together at Harpoon Larry's. Saw several nice looking rigs but nothing that compared to the Yellowfin. Truly an awesome fishing platform.

It was good to sit down with some familiar faces and to meet a few new folks to put some faces with the names.

Kudos to Ross and the staff at Harpoons for taking great care of us. You folks are awesome.
Wally, I found my spot on that boat....the little seat up front that opened for storage...perfect place to camp out, lol. It was a sweet boat. Maybe we can talk Max into take us all on a demo fishing trip?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts