Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:helpsmilie:
I was going south towards Milford on Route 1 and saw a sign for a boat show. Can someone let me know the dates, where it is and the time? Is it worth my time to come back up to Delaware to go to this boat show? Does it have a lot of tackle vendors along with boat vendors?

I thank everybody for responding to my last post; sorry I haven't been on for a while but I've been moving. Still looking for any info on fishing the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Can someone also let me know the channel on VHF that everyone monitors; down here in Va. it is 68 and 72.

Eddy
aka Kateyrae

·
Registered
525 Posts
Eddy,

I saw a sign in Wilmington for a boat show at the convention center on the Christina River. It was either thelast weekend in Feb. or the irst weekend in March. Not sure. I don't know how many vendors will be there. Tried looking for it on the web and couldn't find anything. I think it is the first year they are having it. I will go since I work so close but am not expecting much.

I know most of the guys on the Chesapeake monitor 68. Offhsore is sometimes 68, but more often I think 1. Check out the Mid-Atlantic offshore portion of this site and you will definitely find it there.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
375 Posts
There will be 5 boat dealers at that show. I believe you need to belong to the marketing group to exhibit at the show.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys my dad is comming down to my place in va this weekend ill see if he found out any thing and thanks for the VHF info think im going to send my CC back with him that way he can start looking around cant wate to get up there and do some fishing with ya'll and him this summer

Eddy
aka Katey Rae

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you are looking for tackle both new and used and all the other stuff, try the Pasedena Flea Market this weekend at: Earliegh Heights Fire Hall
161 Richie Hwy
Severna Park,Md 21146
Admission is $5.00 alot of stuff and crowded...............

·
Registered
72 Posts
Probably the Ocean City boat show, 15th, 16th and 17th. This past weekend. Was the 25th anniversary of the show. I enjoyed it this year.

My VHF scans 16, 9, 68, 72, WX and others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello:
The Ocean City, Maryland show was this weekend.
The show in Wilmington, Delaware at the Chase Center, is coming up for feb 29th through march second.
I know that there will be Gradys and Whalers there for sure.
Good Luck!:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts