Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the western part of virginia harrisonburg area to be exact. I want to but a center console 19'-23' and store it some place in the deltaville area. I ned some place near good fishing and was woundering if anybody had any good locations and prices.
Thanks,
Josh Good

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you are a river rat try Best Marina off rt 33. Ask for Henry. BEST Marine, Saluda, VA Fishin up river of the bridge is great most all year. I think he has the lowest gas prices (midgrade) New marina/ramp/free storage of your trailer. good luck. Dave **Fishlipstoo:yes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Call Rick Garrett at Garrett's Marina, Route 17, Bowlers Wharf, Rappahannock River. 30 min East of Deltaville (closer for you). Sorry..don't have the number available but they have a website. Great family-run facility with immediate river access. Modern boatel with exceptional service center. Perfect for a boat your size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the information I'm cuurently visiting all the locations suggested and hope to have the boat there by march
thanks

·
Registered
757 Posts
Garretts is a long ways from the bay - but great for early season croakers.

I live in Waynesboro - and keep my boat at the Store-Tel storage unit in Tappahannock. It has worked out pretty well for me thus far. I have the option of putting in anywhere from Tappahannock to either Deltaville, or up to the Potomac and Smith Point.

Send me a PM if you need more info.

Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts