Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I suspect both these things (traffic and 4 degree drop in temp) made for a tougher bite today, in general.

I was out from about 10am to 3pm and it looked like and sounded like not a great bite along kent isl/bloody pt/poplar.

I am sure some feesh were caught, but sounded slow in general. I talked to 1/2 dz tf'ers that weren't doing much.
Maybe the guys farther south tore them up.
:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
It was a ruff day for me also,fished from the BB to bloody point /E bay.Caught 20 or so fish at bloody pt.some just under 18 jigging metal under the birds.

I didn't see troller's doing much either.Like you said I think the bite was better farther south.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
We had a fantastic day out of Deale today. Had 15-20 fish today and only one or maybe two "under sized" fish. Went home with a 4 man over/ under limit with the biggest fish at 40 inches. The mix of 6'' storm shads as well as the regular 9'' shads were the ticket today.

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Ron - near #78 and Parkers/Breezy there were birds diving on bait.Heard of birds all the way up to the radar screens as well.

Might be worth the fuel to run south.

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah,

going away a few days around turkey day, then the cat's going down to flag hbr.:D

Unless I try that deale bite first.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Fished around 80A today and landed 8 from 40" down to 22". Maybe try South like the other guys are saying.

-JB

·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw 45-46 degrees all day. looks like 4-5 degree warmer from the rpts south.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts