Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a paddle boat. Only needs to float. Will pay cash
If anybody knows someone who has one laying around and not being used, I need it
Bmail or Email
Thanks in advance

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Awww man....I had a little row boat i just cut in half. If you are interested in a 9'(approx) inflatable, b-mail me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I know I shouldn't bother saying but, I threw a 12' away a few months ago.....I'll keep a lookout and if I see anything that I think could fit the bill I'll inquire and send you a Bmail.

Tony

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Allright, I guess no one has one. I will take any small boat. My boat is moored in front of my house and I need a way to get back and forth. Waders are getting old. Will pay cash. If someone knows someone and refers me to them I will mail you a $50 gas card for the station of your choice! Or cash if preferred.
Need a cheap boat! Baltimore area if possible.
Thanks
Dave
Timber, you are a little far away. sorry

·
Registered
152 Posts
When you say it just needs to float, how bad of condition can it be in? I've got one sitting around that hasn't been used in a few years, still floats and works fine it just needs a little cleaning, not sure exactly how old it is but it's got some time on her. It's fiberglass on top with aluminum pontoons. Can't remember what kind though. I can check if you want.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Have 15' boat & trailer (floats but no interior ,was a project that never finished) FREE in whitemarsh only a few mins from you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts