Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about having a boatlift installed. My boat is 18 1/2 ft and about 2500 lbs. Any ideas how much one would cost if I need to have 4 poles driven, cost of the motor, ect. ?
Steve

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have a used 5,000# lift that I will sell cheap. I got a larger boat and had to put in a 10,000# lift. You would have to get poles installed. B-mail if interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a friend that works for Hammertime marine.

If you already have a dock, the lift, poles, wiring (depending on power location) motor, and how far you are from where they are...
A really rough estimate should be between 3500 to 5000. Only a site visit will tell you for sure.

Call Jimmy with Hammertime at 804.370.7635

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you already have a dock you can get away without having to install new poles. Look at the lifts that are on the attached link below. I bought a 6000# elevator lift this year and we installed it in one day. It attaches to existing poles or new whichever you need. Bmail if you need more info on this lift.

http://qualityaluminumboatlifts.com/elevator.htm

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am friend of Jimmy's (Hammertime Marine) in Deltaville too. He installed a lift for me that holds a 27ft Phoniex. He installed it in the boathouse which was tricky. He did a very professional job and I have never had a minutes trouble with it. He is a good man for the job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts