Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if fishing off the docks at Bob's Fishing Hole is hot right now? I'm heading down with the wife tomorrow to try for some of those fat perch.

Henri

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mike, Henri, Went out of Bob's yesterday with Mike (southpaw) and Patrick (pbbk143). It was my first time and had a blast. I caught a citation Perch. The photo is on Bob's web site. We got 17 crappie and Perch and they were delicious. Those guys are a lot of fun to fish with. I was like a little kid, I can't wait to go again. We fished near the park most of the day. Steve

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, Henri, Went out of Bob's yesterday with Mike (southpaw) and Patrick (pbbk143). It was my first time and had a blast. I caught a citation Perch. The photo is on Bob's web site. We got 17 crappie and Perch and they were delicious. Those guys are a lot of fun to fish with. I was like a little kid, I can't wait to go again. We fished near the park most of the day. Steve
Steve, I'm glad you guys got out there. I'll have to look up your fish. Buzz me if you go out again and have room for another. We ended up fishing from the docks at Bob's. We were going to walk into the park as some others suggested and like we'd done last time,(We caught some good fish too) but we didn't want to get stuck a mile from the car in the rain. No biggy for me, but my wife, as cool as she is, wouldn't manage well being cold and wet for hours while I spent the day begging for a few more minutes. Anyway, it did end up raining all day, but we caught fish. I brought in 4 bowfin, 1 big sunfish, and four yellow perch in about 3 hours of fishing. I got a citation for one of the perch. I'll put the pic up on another post as a report.

Thanks to the rest of you guys for the suggestions. It turned out to be a good day for fishing. Totally worth standing in the rain.

Henri

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Henri, I have to say I have a good sport of my own, I'm a lucky man. I hope we all can get together and fish sometime. Beth surprised me by putting my photo from Bob's site on my TF site. She is a good friend.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve,

I'm game. I saw your fish on Bob's site. Very nice. I think that it was the citation that they told me about from yesterday. They were really good to me at Bob's, but girl that was manning the shop when I stopped in to register my fish didn't tell me that they put pictures up. I'll have to ask them where to send my picture the next time I am there.

Herni

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Henri, I have to give credit where it's due. Mike thought it was a citation and said we needed to put it in the live well or it might not make it when we were done fishing. He was right. I felt bad when I cleaned them all, they were loaded with eggs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.