Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing out of Deltaville this weekend and was wondering if someone could tell me where bouy 59A is please.

·
Registered
54 Posts
59a is a shipping chan. marker east of indian creek. I would head north east from windmill point and when you get to the shipping chan. it is one or two buys north from the one's off of windmill point.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I should be out there this weekend also. look for me on ch.68 I will be going out of Deltaville in the morning. (vtfisher)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VTFISHER, where are you headed to and what's your call on 68? Did I see a previous post from you saying that you are from Mechanicsville?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Guys,
Have fun out there. Just listened to the weather and they are calling for NE with 3 footers. Sounds a little bumpy. Then again how often is the weather man right.
Good Luck
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
548 Posts
I live out in Powhatan. As long as the weather will let me get out there I will be in the 59a area. If it is to rough I am thinking abut pulling to the Potomac and giving that a try. lets hope the weather man is wrong. If you want to get a hold of me on ch68 just call for vtfisher.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i fished there yestarday and caught 7 fish- all averaging 18-26lbs on boga grip. Fish were very finicky and would not hit anything but white with 10-12 oz weight- fished 14 rods off planer boards! Good luck and I will be back out Sunday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts