Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled out of Deltaville about 7:30 am and headed up the Bay past Smith Point Light and dropped my first line in and WHAM!! Did not even have second line in as the fish were on the screen and hungry! Worked the area in thick fog with about 100ft visibility and caught a total of 14 fish. Largest was 39 inches and weighed about 30lbs- still filled with eggs. Most of the fish were 28-32 inches and very fiesty. Bite slowed down about 3pm and the fog lifted and we ran back to Deltaville on slick water. Great day for some Spring action. Did also fish in Va waters Saturday afternoon and caught a few nice fish around 59a.

"Capt Kidd"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great report! hope to get out there this week.Thurs and Fri look to be the days for me.WTG> GREAT JOB. Lets see some pics! Video? Call me......

·
Registered
258 Posts
Awesome report. Its good to know there are some quality fish to be had within reach of Smith Pt. Listening to all the MD guys talking about Bloody Point and Chesapeake Beach, etc. was getting old. I'll be trolling out of the Potomac to the bay on Saturday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts