Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in trouble with the admiral today when my "welcome to the premier club card" letter arrived in the mail yesterday, thinking me for being in the top 10% of BPS customers in 2006 :eek: I reached down deep to theater class in high school, and did my best to act surprised ;)

Anyway, they gave me a 10% off coupon for any single item up to $1500... I have no big ticket purchases planned any time soon, so figured I'd offer it up here. The ticket is only good for a few days, I think next weekend (of the 17th). Please don't ask for it if you want to save 50 cents off of a pack of bass assasins... I could have done that. But if you were looking to buy some electronics, a nice combo, etc... you could use it better than me.

Please EMAIL me if you're interested or POST HERE... please do not PM me as my box gets full so quickly I can't keep up. Email is joshkaptur[at]verizon[dot]net

I reserve the right to give it to whomever I please (e.g. people who have let me HO, kayak brothers, etc), but probably first come first serve.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks man

Just wanted to say thanks for the coupon, I picked up a 330GTI wire line outfit I've been looking at since last year when I started playing with wire.

Send me an email if you ever want to HO and try it out Josh.

Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
BPS was diminished in my eyes today when I checked out with two reels. Since they give Military discounts from the 15th to the 20th of each month, I tried to do my purchase today. Well...apparently they've changed the policy and only "select" items are available for Military Discount, and reels are not one of them. Guess I'll go check out Anglers or Cabela's.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I got one of those 2 years ago... It was for 100 bucks.. That hundred bucks ended up costing more... i used it on the reel trade in and got a new 50 wide... kinda get screwed that way though... the 50 wides are 499.99. Trade in a reel and you get 50.00 off up to 500.00. You get 100.00 off 500.00 or more...so if the reel was one penny more I could have got another 50 off. so with the reel trade and 100 I walked away with a new reel for 350.00. not to bad but out came 350.00 more

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem man...

this coupon was pretty restrictive... had a guy who wanted it to buy a nice fishfinder... sorry, electronics not included. You get the idea. Glad you were able to save a few bucks, and I intend to hold you to that HO offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts