Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandon ....... would you please change the clock for this website ........ it's recoeding the postings in central time I think ......... it's are recoding them an hour later than EST. ........ Thanks:eek:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Brandon ....... would you please change the clock for this website ........ it's recoeding the postings in central time I think ......... it's are recoding them an hour later than EST. ........ Thanks:eek:
Seems to be working fine. The time of your post is correct, right ??

Dennis

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Seems OK to me!?

Rick, the clock seems to be working fine :confused:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Rick--
The system displays time as it is set in your CP. Click User CP, then Edit Options, then go down to Date and Time Options and set it to "(GMT- 5:00) Eastern Time . . ." Your's must be set to Central. All I'll say is what Homer Simpson would say, "Doh!":)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
dave.:D you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink:D :D

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave ........ thanks for the constructive help ......... I checked that before ....... it says GMT-Eastern Time (USA Canada) ........... for some reason when I posted to the Wish a Fish thread it showed an hour later than it was on my watch, computer clock and desk clock .......... I didn't touch anything and it seems to be posting fine now ........ go figure:confused:

Ok Todd ......... I'm the horse ...... soooo that makes you the ............ :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope still happening ........... I posted the last post to this thread at 4:32 and it showed that I posted it at 5:32 .......... is it showing that I posted it at 5:32 on your's too

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have to set my User CP options to (GMT - 6:00 Central Time) for the times to display properly. Strange, but it works....

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
I was having the same problem Rick. It didnt bother me so much, but It seems to have straightened out on its own. Go figure. I thought something was messed up with the daylight savings time thing.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Rick--
What about the DST correction optionsin the Date and Time Options? Mine is set to Automatically Detect . . .

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
The clock on the site is correct and is customizable.

Go to your CP. Click User CP, then Edit Options, then go down to Date and Time Options and set it to "(GMT- 5:00) Eastern Time and you should be set:)

Brandon

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
I tried what Brandon mentioned and it didn't work.:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts