Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Your up too JB?

Id like to go to the OC show if I can. Cameron is wrestling for Navy and doing real well. We will see. Hope your good. Getting any white stuff in Lancaster this winter??

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This white stuff we been getting isn't enough to some some fun. Glad hear to about Cameron, I'm sure you and Mrs. Burch are proud. As far as O.C. is concerned Beth and I will be down from Thursday to Sunday this year.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Your up too JB?

Id like to go to the OC show if I can. Cameron is wrestling for Navy and doing real well. We will see. Hope your good. Getting any white stuff in Lancaster this winter??
Dave - Your son Cameron is wrestling for the USNA? Wow, you should be proud - you did a great job dad.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I usually manage to fit all three into my busy schedule,, am planning to do the same this year.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have never been inside the Timonium Show. To tell the truth one time I drove down there looked at the crowd and drove back home. I arrived in the middle of the day. The Eastern Show in Harrisburg can be crazy also but if I go, I try to get there so that I'm one of the first and I hit the main halls where the Outfitters are located. One year it was so bad that you couldn't walk down the aisles later in the day.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
The Timonium show is only mediocre at best, I only go because it is close by and it breaks up the monotony of the winter, if I were far away I would skip it

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
The best time to go to the Harrisburg show is the last Sunday. Less of a crowd and vendors will discount rather than have to haul stuff home. I'm too broke to go to any of them. Glad Snood Fest is only $10.00:help:............Gary

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
RJ - Not only can you break the monotony by going to the Timonium Shore you can stop by and see our Crabbing Supply Booth - at least we'll have something in common to talk about! C'mon Spring!! We'll be in Ocean City as well - We hope to see lots of our TF friends at either or both shows!

chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts