Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't resist dunking the ProLine Sat. afternoon (after some work at the house) and making a trip out to the bay in calm waters with a few chilly ones on board; life is good you know!! We jigged up a few short trout and then it broke loose around 4:30 pm - birds and blues and acres of them to boot, we got all turned around chasin' em - what great action for an hour on these 2-3lb. FIGHTERS with lead jigs - one other boat and ourselves, hailed the info. on ch. 68 and a few others showed up to join in on the fun - WOW - the fresh blues did well on the grill with the steak and JUMBO shrimp too - yum yum.

Off the dock Sun. a.m. about 9 after sleeping off the grill party - he he - and a spot fishing trip to the spike was in order with the 10kt. N wind. Nothing but a few in 28 ft. of water but saw others bailing JUMBOS in 30 ft. (does 2 ft make a difference, I thought to myself??) Well, thanks to the Flyin'Shoes - you are my hero on this day Mac, thanks buddy - we re-anchored (arrghh) 75 yds. away and for two hours bailed JUMBO spot ourselves on fishbites and bloodworms. Filled a cooler, used all of the bait, and cleaned 42 at the fish station in sturgeon creek - done by 1:30 pm.

Now that's some fishing, boys!!!

aye...aye...

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't know if it was the two foot difference or that Lucky charm(Sherry) that Mac has but great report. Sounds like the night life is up to F dock Par too.

Have a good one

Bobby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts