Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The documentary film, "Breathing Life into the Chesapeake: of Oysters, Boats, and Men" has been completed and is screening at several locations. You can find out more about the film and get the DVD at www.breathinglifetv.com. This one hour documentary was filmed at Coles Point, Reedville, Gloucester, and other Virginia locations and shows the current conditions in the oyster trades as well as history, boats, and features many stories by watermen. In fact the watermen tell the whole story here. Ernie Harding, Tommy Leggett, Dudley Biddlecomb, and many others are featured in this important film made possible working with Green Top Hunting and Fishing and with the help of Virginia Seafood and the Mariners Museum. www.breathinglifetv.com

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
I bought the DVD from Mr Millers web site a few months ago and it is indeed wonderful. He did am amazing job. I also understand that he is working on another video on charter fishing including being on Midnight Sun. Bravo to Mr Miller

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike.........will do........ you can check the video trailers for the new documentary at www.breathinglifetv.com - I have been filming rockfishing in Virginia since October and have some great footage to go into the program!!! Keep in touch.......

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, the film will be screening this Friday, Jan. 31, at the Main RVA library auditorium at 101 E. Franklin St from 6-8 pm and next Sunday at the Byrd Theatre on Cary St. in Richmond as runner up in the RVA Environmental Film Festival........ Folks can order the "Oysters, Boats, and Men (2013)" DVD and see the trailers from "Saltwater Sportfishing in Virginia (2014)" on my film website - www.breathinglifetv.com - Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts