Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, theres alota trash out there fellas but the water itself doesn't look too bad.
Went out with John(Refish) today. Pancake flat, beautiful. Water temp 53*. sun in and out. Worked more south than yesterday within sight of working gannets. Gas docks to the Power plant. Action was light, to say the least. Caught fish from 26" to 40" using a 13 rod spread. Most fish caught deep but a few ontop. I don't think keeper fish will be hard to come by this year. Nice eat'n sized fish:D
I'd post pictures but TF won't respond to the "insert image" icon. Anybody else having trouble posting pictures?:confused:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Leon, Thanks for the report. Glad to hear you had such nice conditions today while most of us were working. :yes: I plan to splash the boat tomorrow and hopefully get out for a trip on Sunday. Let me know if you'll be out again Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
catman, i was down there too with capt. tuma for some fun fishin' in a 23 grady, we did prety good. did not link up your board name with your boat name. biggest for us was 36 on Lt....never did troll....thank god. be out again tuesday.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Leon, I'm suprised you didn't try the jigging spot, but thanks for the report. Had a charter mate give me a spread diagram today. Going to give it a try next time. Will let you know how it works.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Photo Test

Leon, Photobucket still works for me to post pictures. Just copy the bottom "Img Code" link from Photobucket into the body of message. No need to use the "insert image" link.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fishing

Leon thanks again for the report. I think you need a couple more rods on your boat.;-) Hope the weather straightens out by Friday, I am dying to get the boat wet. You think it worth jigging for awhile? ROCK ON

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Andy- I should be out Sunday.
JP- Broomsticks? You?:D
Jim- Water is more desirable.:yes:
Bugs- I know how to post pictures. When I click on the image icon, nothing happens.:confused: Thanks.
Capt John- I was wondering who was in the Grady. I saw the TF hat. Was there in the morning. Largest was a 40.
Jack- see my reply to Capt John.
Dave- I'll have to give that a try. I never had problems posting befor.
Rick- I AM go'n crazy. Might be my AOL browser.
Paul- yes!
Chris- I'll call you this afternoon.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da23b3127cce831dc001aee500000016100CYtWrhoxaMQ

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Leon, good talking to you bud! WX man is a fool, should have just gone out. No worries got a ton of work done on the boat! looks like you had a great day out there.
Hope to see you out next week.
Thanks for the report and pic.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey Leon, good to see that you got the porcupine cat out on the trolling sorties already. I've been looking around for some rips reports, but as ususal, NOBODY catches any fish this time of year at the rips. :yes:

Trying a picture test of my own from Photobucket:

Hope everybody is doing well up there. I'm getting my bluewater spreads ready for the spring! Hoo's and YFT's are biting like crazy in the stream!

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike- How many times have I told you not to listen to the wxman? Sure it's not convienent?:))
Jimmy- No bugs worked out yet. Can't repeat the feat. See url below the photo.
Danny- Nice spot tail ya got there. Rips? Whats that?:D Tried to send ya an email. Said ya didn't want any. Hope to hook up w/ya sometime this summer.;-)
Billy- Havn't joined the dark side yet but I like know'n what I'm talk'n bout.My mind is open so I'm giving it another chance befor it gets crowded.:))
Chris- Sleepy head!:pp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts