Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Breeezy at 2:30 for an afternoon trip. Had a buddy fishing behind 78A and was catching some blues trolling tony's. Tried for an hour and a half and picked up two small blues. Ran down to the power plant and threw some bkd's into the rips and caught more blues. Ran back to breezy hoping for the evening feeding frenzy as the sun set but no luck. Beautiful afternoon though. Can someone point me in the right direction for tomorrow?

My friends Hatteras still fishing after all these years!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I went right out of Ches Beach. It may be luck, but I fished in 35-40 ft of water with hose, spoons, and a storm lure. I caught a blue on every lure I had out. I only fished for about 2 hours and I caught 5. Keep trying.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I came out of Breezy Friday, Sat and Sunday. Friday evening was pretty good 6 blues in about an hour on orange hoses and spoons. Sat and Sunday was a little slow 3 on sat morning and 3 Sunday Morning. I think it has to do with the full moon and high tide at 2 am.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Fished out of Chesapeake Beach on Sunday and had the worst catching I have had this year. Day time fishing will likely remain slow as long as we have the bright full moon, sunny days, and mild tidal currents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts