Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to reserve the 6:30 am launch slot for the south ramp at breezy point on Saturday. PLease stand clear and let me jump in line at 6:30 sharp. Boat is a 19 foot Bayliner Bowrider. Will be trolling 15 rods with planers so give me plenty of room if you see me out there.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I would like to reserve the 6:30 am launch slot for the south ramp at breezy point on Saturday. PLease stand clear and let me jump in line at 6:30 sharp. Boat is a 19 foot Bayliner Bowrider. Will be trolling 15 rods with planers so give me plenty of room if you see me out there.
I thought you said meet at 6:00 and you were bringing the bagels?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Great post. I'll bite and play along... :wink44:

Please tell me this be the first time your motor has been started this season? I hope so. I REALLY enjoy sitting in line behind someone with a dead battery, gummed up carbs and water in their fuel filters. :censored: :52:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I will only let you in line if you promise to pull half way down the ramp and then begin to unload your truck, then wait until one of your guys walks to the bathhouse because the port-o-potty is too smelly, and then have everybody run back to the end of the pier to wash their feet off, and then find out your boat doesn't start. I think that's fair. :clapping2:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Morsax,

You forgot having them to pull the boat out because they forgot to put the plug in and to take off the tie downs. Then the boat doesn't start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts