Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should have known it would be one of those days got lost for the second time on the way, stopped off at Tylers tackle shop great bunch there today got free sample mumbo snap swivels thanks guys. finally found Breezy point tried putting the canvas enclosure on but the guide rails pulled out of the t top so no enclosure..launched & marked fish out front of the Marina but with a healthy tail wind didn't get our set up in soon enough to catch the fish we marked. Talked to Team Bill Me those guys are die hards they ran down past Breezy from Annapolis & hung in there after we ran in. We didn't mark another fish from 78A to 78 & back around but did manage to get three lines tangled in the prop after a gust & huge waves turned the boat bummer. Skips planer board plans worked like a charm but we managed to lose a flag....carbon arrow with yellow flag if anyone comes across it. The waves we're big uns & our tackle tangled so we put it on the trailer & managed to get lost on the way back..........think I'm gonna have a few cold ones!:beergood:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Dam that sucks atleast you were not at work like me....Im putting in at Breezy Saturday heading from Annapolis, Im sure I will get lost too......

·
Premium Member
26,231 Posts
It was a tough/rough bite. Sorry again about jumping in front of you at the ramp.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sounds like one of those days. You were right to treat the problem w/a couple of cold ones after getting back. Wild Turkey 101 cures the prolem faster iv'e found.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a tough/rough bite. Sorry again about jumping in front of you at the ramp.
Didn't mind at all I owed you one anyway for pestering you with b mails. the other half said OMG did you see all those rods & lures bet if the lures lit up it would look like a Christmas tree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts