Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left breezy at about 10:00 really wanted to hit the falling high around 12:30. We worked from 35 out to the channel near 78A right in between the floatilla to the north and flotilla to the south in front of Parkers. At about 1:00 we pick up a real nice 26" fatty on a tandem he hit the chart jig at 67 feet. With all the boats on the bay it was actually quiet where we were so we pulled them in and made another pass. We got a monster hit the kind you know right away you got a good fish on. We land a real nice fat 38" on the chart umbrella on Jay had spent late hours preparing and we were glad he did! This 38 " must have weight over 20 lbs I think closer to 25". After that things quieted down and we went without for the rest of the day.

There were a bunch of boats just north of the green can at Breezy flowing some birds in probably 30-40 feet of water. I was wondering if anybody working those birds caught anything it was real close looked fishy but I had a plan and decided to stick to it. Also chasing birds with that many boats really isnt that fun fun for me not really into combat fishing like that plus I figured all the boat traffic probably spooked and spread the fish out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts