Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had 3 generations on miss "KITTY" today. Launched to threatning showers that never developed and fairly calm seas. Water temp never got above 50 and the sun never poped out. Put lines in by the silver ball and went as far south as flag harbour. Guess I'll call today slow. There were some gannets working and some nice bait and fish on the sonar all day. Caught some fish but it was slim pick'ns. Most fish came in debths between 55'-70', on the deep rods, and were between 31"-36". I don't think finding keeper fish will be a problem judging by todays catch.
Tomorrows weather sounds good. I'm hoping for a better day in the morning.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would have added pictures but I can't get the "insert picture" function to work. Its always somethin go'n on-------------:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Leon, Good to talk to you today. Glad you had some action, even if not a banner day. Phil and I had a good day with 12 big fish, so we're happy. Maybe tomorrow will turn on for you.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack- yea, it was good talk'n w/you. How'd ya do troll'n?:))

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
What, me troll?:D We didn't do anything. We only tried for 1 1/2 hour. I'll be out later in the week and give a real try. Goodluck tomorrow.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
579 Posts
Leon,
Thanks for the report. Sounds like I need to get out soon. Was at Brezzy today and seen you were out. Did you use any 6" shads or all 9"? Good luck on Monday.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Leon;
The rest of us have to keep reminding ourselves that a slow day on the Miss Kitty would be a record day on our boats...or at least on Abter's hole in the water into ....

Nice report; details, grammar and spelling!!. Are you sure your are a TFer?? :D

I love the 3 generations onboard. :rockon:

Abter

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fishing

Leon thanks for the report.:rockingreport: I am going to give it a try on Friday. Leon , I am fishing evey Sunday and Monday for the next seven weeks ,we will have to have to hook up. ROCK ON

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
leon..what were you catching

leon...what were you catching? what did they look like? did you kill any? did you take any home with you? were they communists?where did you go out of? what kinda boat you got? what lures, depth, weight, area, amt. of rods, speed, numbers, temp:jackthread: ?
just thwot i'd axe a few questions!!!

/

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rick- All my UMBs have a 9" and a 6" shad runing in tandem from the center.
Abter- On board was myself, my son, and my grandson by my daughter. After reading the report Francis gave, I'm wondering what I am doing wrong. He had a much better day.
Paul-Just let me know when ya wanta hook up.:))
Butch- Maybe I should just give ya a call---------------:rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Leon - I knew with the trolling reports coming in that it would't be long 'till you were chimming in, looks like you picked up where you left off last year, nice job.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Thanks for the report Leon. Think I will work on the boat and gear some more and just have at it next week.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to say I'm sorry to "Powder" for not see'n the voicemail Icon on my phone. As it turned out, my grandson wanted to go.

JP- Thanks! I'm off to a shaky start. Trolling, anyway.:))
Mike- Good luck next week.:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Glad to see you're into them Leon. Always great to have the kids out with ya. All these reports are just killin me sitting here at work and thinking of the siding I have to put on my house yet. I know if I don't get out soon, someone is gettin fired in this place. :D . Dave B.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Don't worry about it. I needed today to get ready for this week. I would love to catch up and fish with ya sometime. Jay

·
Registered
490 Posts
Breezy point?

do you like breezy because of its location or is ches beach closed? Shaking down on Tuesday and launching from either fishing creek marina or breezy.

bugs

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dave- Ya better take a day:eek: .
Jay- anytime:))
Bugs- Location + I keep the boat there.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Leon...you should do better today it's gonna be windy.......... :))

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Way to go lil bro. I know you enjoyed having the family out and I know they went home full with 2 great cooks. When are u heading south?:clap: :clapping2: :thumbup: :rockon:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Chris - I'm looking forward to your samwich reports as much as Leon's trolling reports, I'm already hungry.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts