Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Jamie, Jimmie, Mike and the rest of the gang filed very detailed reports about this week's conditions, so I just put together a video montage of our tme at the CBBT which will tell our story. This was my oldest son Daniel's college graduation present. My middle son, Cory and my younger brother Creig joined us. We had a blast. Would like to have seen some over 40s but we had enough slots to keep us casting and never had a day with less than 80 fish or without a limit of 25-28 inch fish.

The music on the video is original from the boys and was recorded earlier this year with their friend Brendon James Wright on vocals. Special thanks to Bill "smellslikefish" for letting us borrow his RV for the week, and to all the TFers who provided well-wishes both on and off the water. I'll be off the water for a while due to holiday travel and some boat engine issues, but happy to answer questions so drop me a line or give me a call and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Shawn:

It was great to finally get a chance to meet you (Sorta).

Glad you had a great trip and many thanks for sharing the great video.

Merry Christmas.

GT

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Awesome video and report my life soudtrack sound like some one making fart noises with their hands and no great fish pics

·
Registered
32 Posts
Shawn,

That is the coolest video to capture what goes on down at the tunnel. Thanks for taking the time to produce it and share it with all us fishing nuts. Great video and great music. I have been trying to get some buddies in NC to come up an CBBT fish with me. They get all excited when I tell them about it each year but just don't seem to be able to make the 6 hour drive in Dec and Jan. If your video does not convince them that it is in their best interest to fish up here, there will be no hope.

I am not a big poster on the board but really appreciate what a lot of you guys do not only fishing wise but sharing the fun, beauty and techniques of this incredible fishery.....

Simply Awesome!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Looks Like Good Times

That Video just Brings it all in perspective ....Thanks for sharing your family time with us....cujo:rockingreport:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Shawn,

Awesome video that you put together. Great song too! Always good to see and talk to you on the water. Glad that you and your family were lucky enough to spend some quality fishing time together. Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Shawn great post and the video was awesome. I hear Wild Bill is coming home with a pretty big catch can't wait to see the post. If your up to it Jamie and I are going to try and get down the first and second week in January if you want to join us. Until then Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Bro and look for my posts from sunny South Florida.:yes: Oh yeah I think the big fish still haven't moved in yet from the reports that we're getting along the coast and lower bay. They should start showing at CBBT very soon hopefully when we get back down there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts