Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drink 4 beers at last month's meeting and end up as the new president of SRRKC :D.

Our next meeting will be Weds. Dec 3rd at West End grill at 7pm.Please bring your ideas for how you would like SRRKC to grow.

I would love to get a SRRKC T-shirt and sweatshirt printed up.Need some ideas on a logo.

The tournaments are always fun - we'll need a few people to coordiate them.It is not too tough of a job.

I got some big shoes to fill- stepping in behind Larry.He really made SRRKC :clapping2:.Hope I can do a decent job :thumbup:.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
One idea would be to have this at Boatyard at least a couple times this winter. Dick, the owner, is a great fisherman and great supporter of the Bay (plus he sponsors the only Maryland-based C&R Striper tourney). He'd be a great club ally (if not member) and there's just something about meeting while being surrounded by mounts of trophy fish (including Perch and Pickerel).

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds good- I'll try and set something up for the Febuary meeting.

I tried to donate a fish for the wall but it was too big :D:D.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I might be able to help you out on a logo or something. Here's a watercolor I did awhile ago...I did a lot of painting (in addition to drinking, fishing, and occasionally studying) while I was in college. (That's a brown from the Savage river....right next to my 9' 6 weight)

Might be cool to do a pickerel logo? They seem to be a real landmark in the Severn...

I've been too busy building guitars to do much painting lately...! I can only afford one vice at a time...:yes:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Who gets the $ for that? I know in the "old days" all the profits went to TonyB. Would like to see the club get that $ from now on, if possible.

I did some serious Christmas shopping on that site the year Tony put it up... the thongs were an especially big hit :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Who gets the $ for that? I know in the "old days" all the profits went to TonyB. Would like to see the club get that $ from now on, if possible.

I did some serious Christmas shopping on that site the year Tony put it up... the thongs were an especially big hit :thumbup:
I think I might have bought a thong or two there.... :eek2:

I would suspect that any profits go to pay the back 'rent' on the site, though I agree that the club needs to get possession of the account and move forward with it.
There is actually some great gear there!

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's cool. I was thinking of the entire river as a background with something ??? over top of it.

SRRKC thongs :eek2: - Lord help us :D.

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
I think I might have bought a thong or two there.... :eek2:

I would suspect that any profits go to pay the back 'rent' on the site, though I agree that the club needs to get possession of the account and move forward with it.
There is actually some great gear there!
How's the quality of the thongs:devil2:?....oh and the shirts too:pp.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
...still waiting for someone to post a picture of the thong in use. Maybe Big E will bring something to the meeting.
What, with him in it? Chris you're a sick sob.
I guess that explains the whole metal-flake boat thing. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts