Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to 42 about 7:00 this morning and started my first drift. We picked up 3 nice flounder. Was going to do the same line again but before we got there the motor started alarming. Water pump stopped pumping. Talked to SEA-YA and he was having a good day. We drifted on down toward the Cell and talked to a buddy of mine and he said that he would give me a tow back. We felt better and dropped anchor. Rantin an Ravin stopped by and asked if we were Spade fishing but we were 1/4 mile from the Cell. ? Told him we were broke down but he went on to the Cell. Marine Police stopped by to check all my stuff and we told him we were broke down so he said they would call Sea Tow for me but told him that was alright. My buddy came by and picked us up and towed us back to our dock. Turned out to be a good damn day after all. Gonna replace the water pump tomorrow and be back in service.[grin]

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Way to make the best of it BT, that's what I call focus. Thanks for the report.

Feeshon Aboard the Jezebel II [grin]

·
Registered
770 Posts
Glad you made it back OK.
Did you fix that water pump?
The biggest one we caught was 7lb 2oz citation. I got him.[grin]

My wife had to beat me today with a 7-6oz paper today.[grin]

Had three good days fishing.

"Sea-Ya" Jeff

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nice work on the papers Sea Ya

Nice work on the lemonade BT

Weather permitting I am heading across Saturday.

Feeshon Aboard the Jezebel II [grin]

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i try to make lemonade when life gives me lemons but i am still looking to run into the person with vodka!!![grin][grin]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts