Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working in Danville today so I got to cross Rudds, Butchers, main lake, and Buffalo. Water is stained in Rudds and Butchers, noticeably more stained near Clarksville. Lots of boats at Rudds ramp. I could see a few boats in Buffalo.

The good part is that I did not see any debris in the water even near Clarksville.

Buggs Island Bait and Tackle has a closed sign in it's window.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
About a mile before you get to Rudds ramp going west on 58 is the Triangle store on the left. I've always got my minnows there and they have always been good to me with the count.:yes::thumbup:

AC

·
Registered
198 Posts
No way. Too far to travel. I'm 146 miles to Eastland ramp, around 155 to BIBT and Bobcat's is around 165. I'm gonna fish Eastland so no way I'm driving to Bobcats then back to Eastland. We can still meet at BIBT, just buy your minnows elsewhere.
FWIW, it is less than 5 miles from BIBT to Bobcat's according to Google maps.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FWIW, it is less than 5 miles from BIBT to Bobcat's according to Google maps.
To be exact, from my house to the Eastland ramp is 146 miles and to the Longwood ramp near Bobcat's is 158 miles. Having said that, if we decide in the future to meet at Bobcat's that's fine with me. I can always fish Grassy or motor from Longwood to Eastland.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tap, ya ain't in that little boat no more. Many days I put in at Ivey Hill, run 2/3's the way up Eastland, leave there, run 1/2 way up Grassy, hit Island, Butchers, Carters an Mill on the way back. Expand ya horizons, this is a big ol pond!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts